What is Access Control
Navori QL Access Control is an add-on module that lets users perform the following tasks:
- Monitor visitor traffic across multiple entrance/exit points.
- Control visitor access based on face mask detectionby displaying notices such as:
- Visitor permission notices via digital signage content: enter/wait
- The number of current occupants and number of people who can enter the space.
- Warnings for non-mask wearers not to enter the premises.
Access Control generates a QL compatible data feed that you use in your templates to display live occupancy data or display specific content via the "Play If" or "Trigger If" conditional data feed feature.
Click here to view a demo video of the QL Access Control module.
Click here for detailed installation information on the Navori FAQ/Knowledge Database site.