The Scheduling grid
The Scheduling grid is where users organize playlists into time slots so their content can play on their displays.
Click here for the Scheduling Grid tutorial video.
IMPORTANT: Scheduled playlists cannot be used in a template zone and a playlist assigned to a template zone cannot be scheduled. If you see an error when attempting to schedule a playlist, it means it’s used in one or more templates.
- The colored bands you see above are individual time slots.
- Time slots can be organized sequentially and multiple time slots can overlap.
- A maximum of 10 time slots can overlap on any given day.
- Time slots are created when we drag over playlists from the upper pane of the Playlist window.
- The thin red line represents the current time.
- The current day is shaded gray.
- The Scheduling grid is based on a 7 day calendar.
- Users can navigate forwards and backwards using the week, month and year fields above the grid.
To return, click the “Current Week” button.