Content Manager overview
The Navori QL user interface is divided into 4 windows:
- PLAYERS – is where you manage your player network.
- CONTENT – is where you will upload your media files, create Templates and Tickers. It’s also where you define any Triggered Media.
- PLAYLIST – is where you create lists of content you wish to play in sequence, or randomly.
- SCHEDULING GRID – is where playlists are scheduled for playback.
- VIEW is where you switch between MAIN / MONITORING / ANALYTICS view.
- HELP / SETTINGS – is where you can access the user manual, user account settings and main menu options.